
I caught her chewing onthe vacuum cord. Thank god it was unplugged. She won't stay in her bouncer and she screams when I'm not holding her.
I feel like we've reached new territory here. I can no longer turn my back on her because she gets into EVERYTHING!!!
Help!!!
-- Post From My iPhone
Sounds like she's doing everything she knows to help out... I hope you have a smooth move (that sounds so wrong) and that the new place brings lots of happiness to you. So many moves in blogland lately!! Must be in the stars...
ReplyDeleteThat picture is killing me! Cute but I'm sure it's also frustrating. Good luck with the move!
ReplyDeleteCan you wear her while you work?
ReplyDeletethat pic is cute! (do be careful tho, my daughter bonked her head HARD on the floor with that move!)
ReplyDeletei cant get anything done anymore either, you've gotta watch 'em EVERY second!
lol. sadie is so cute! good luck with the move. oh and kayden gets in to EVERYTHING now that she is mobile. wait until sadie starts to pull herself up on everything. you are in for it...
ReplyDeleteWay to help out there, Sadie! You're lucky you're so cute.
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Sadie in the bouncy is hilarious!! I couldn't even imagine moving with a new little one, but I know a lot of people do it! And Jen has a great idea...if you can wear her while you do things that might help out!
ReplyDeleteSending you good moving vibes!