I'm going home tomorrow and I couldn't be happier. My time on the road has had it's moments but for the most part it has been trying. I was at my friends condo for 4 nights before I noticed cigarette smoke pouring into the unti via the bathroom vent. I hadn't noticed it the first 3 nights but I wasn't sticking around to find our if it would stop. The place smelled like a bowling alley (from my childhood). I've been at my dads since I left her place. I told him I was coming and didn't give him a lot of choice!! My step-mom has been great and has really enjoyed having Sadie. She's also helped out but my dad has been pretty miserable and stopped talking to me yesterday. It's my fault because I snapped at him when he was bragging about my brother and saying he isn't spoiled because he spends his own money. I completely disagree with that logic. My brother should be saving the money he makes performing but instead he buys whatever his heart desires. What does that teach him? He's cried 8 times over the past 5 days. 8 times!!! He's 11 years old. It's total BS that he still acts like that. All he has to do is cry and he gets what he wants!! Not spoiled, eh?
I digress.
I'm going home and I can't wait to see D. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed and I can't wait to get kicked out for a bunch of viewings (so our condo sells ASAP).

-- Post From My iPhone
Sadie's adorable! Glad you're finally heading home.
ReplyDeleteSorry your dad has been an ass. Your brother will suffer in the real world if they don't teach him life skills like saving money and not always getting your way.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed that your place sells quickly! The market seems hot right now!
Glad you're going home! I'm sure you'll be happy when all this moving stuff is over with.
ReplyDeleteI don't get your dad. But glad to hear your step-mom was great.