Monday, May 17, 2010

Boo

I am not a happy. I don't even want to write about it. Please Please let this whole moving thing be over with soon because I'm clearly not able to cope with the stress right now. I think I may even have PPD.
I'm so sad.
I want to get back to blogging but I'm not feeling very positive right now. ):




-- Post From My iPhone

8 comments:

  1. I've moved on mat leave. It's tough.

    The hard part of mat leave is the isolation. You really need to force yourself to get out of the house. It's the only thing that helps. Go to the park. Go to Ontario Early Years. Just get out. If you want, we may be having a playdate this weekend with Shannon and Kim. Are you free on Monday???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sweetie - I'm so sorry you are down. By all means, get out if you can. And call your doctor. You are going through two of the most stressful situations in life simultaneously. Sending lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, come and hang out with us on Monday. And I completely agree with what Stacey said.

    Kim had PPD with Erik. It was tough. One thing someone (her doctor?) told her was that even if she doesn't feel like going out, she should force herself to go out. Almost always, you feel better for it.

    If you think you may have PPD, talk to your doctor ASAP. That's what Kim did after we recognized the signs. And blog, even if you don't feel like it and even if you don't publish the posts. It helps to write things down to work through them, and feedback from people who may have gone through the same thing helps too.

    You're going through a really tough time right now, so many huge changes in your life all at once. You have every right to feel stressed.

    Thinking of you. Come and see us on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Shannon... blog... or just write. It's so theraputic to put your feelings down in words. It's almost like you are able to "get them out". And, if you decide to post, you have all of us here to comfort you and support you.

    And- please talk to your doc. PPD is no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second what everyone above wrote. Sending hugs and good vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you happier vibes!! If you think you have PPD go and see your doctor they can help you tons! I've had some friends that struggled with it and with the help of dr's and therapists they got through it.
    Your not alone!!

    ReplyDelete