We love our music class so much I thought we'd share some of the music with you. These files are from the CD I purchased at our class and it includes our teacher!
I'm hoping this works as it's my first time sharing this way... If it doesn't work let me know and I'll try again! EDITED to try again!
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d95ef9358fb3c2b10f83d91f6dff7c3813fac6635fc4285bb16e5c9d3b204475
FYI - All of the songs are pretty simple to figure out the gestures that would go with them (ie. Hands Together, Hands Apart lol). The Grand Old Duke of York is Sadie's FAVOURITE song. If you haven't participated in this song before you bounce the baby up and down based on the lyrics (dramatically). She giggles like crazy at the "neither up nor down" line because you bounce them up and then bounce them down quickly. She loves it!!
She also really loves "One Button, Two Button". I start at her toes and button her up to her nose and then zippppppper all over her in a zig zag.
It works! This is fantastic. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete按摩全套-私密直播_美女現場直播
s383live影音城-視頻交友 床上直播
530線上影音城-美女免費直播網站
杜蕾斯免費影片貼圖區 女人-qq愛真人視訊
383線上影音城-真人秀場視頻聊天室
小鴨影音免費電影-網愛聊天室
小白影音免費電影線上看-午夜交友聊天室
愛薇兒情色網-聊天室哪個黃
免費A片線上看-色內衣秀全透明秀視頻
加勒逼A片網-免費真人裸聊qq