Friday, April 16, 2010

HELP

I'm so stressed out!
Offer written!!
OMG!!!

I love the house and everything about it but I'm now in panic mode over air quality in the neighbourhood. Motherhood is making me INSANE!!
All I want is the best for Sadie. I can't believe how protective I feel. It's scary to have such intense feelings. Is this still hormones or am I losing my mind?
Ithink I'm losing my mind.
I need cheesecake.

-- Post From My iPhone

4 comments:

  1. You are hiliarious. Take a deep breath and give Sadie a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole process is so stressful. I say go get some cheesecake!!

    P.S. The word I have to type in to publish my comment is "moving" so I think it's fate saying everything is going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought i was the only mom out there that freaks out about things like that. lol. oh and about the fenugreek...j smelled like maple for months because of it. i would never tell her but at times the smell would often make me gag! i hate maple. lol. cheesecake sounds awesome right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Air quality in the burbs is way better than downtown so relax!

    ReplyDelete