I have the worst headache.
The counter offer on our house came back at noon. They went down 7k which we did not expect at all.!!! We've raised our offer by 8k and now we're waiting until tomorrow morning. They asked for 24 hours for response however our agent cut it back in an attempt to give them less time to think about it. He's a great guy to have on YOUR side. I wouldn't want it any other way!
We also went to see another property today. This house had just been listed and I'm really happy we saw it because it wasn't nearly as nice as "our" house. It's a bummer that there is work to be done (roof, electrical) but it is worth it for what we're getting. It has beautiful hardwood floors in the living/dining/kitchen/hallway, a huge fully fenced yard, a large nanny suite with 2 bedrooms, great landscaping and many other features we love!
I so hope we get it, sell our place and can get on with our lives!!!!
-- Post From My iPhone
Good luck with the house, it sounds very nice. I hope everything comes together quickly for you, I'm sure Sadie would enjoy growing up with a yard!
ReplyDeleteit does indeed sound wonderful. good luck! we can't wait to give kayden a yard to play in.
ReplyDelete