Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm thinking we should start earlier but the project I'm currently working on is huge and stressful and the most stressful part of it will be in June/July. That's why I had decided to wait until August for try #1. We have our first appointment in March so we'll have time to cycle monitor (perhaps more than needed).

What if it does take 5 or 6 or more tries? Is it worth starting at a high stress time?
My June will probably be 12 hour+ days running my ass of. It may calm down by July but I'm not sure. We may be able to start in July. If I started earlier (May?) and became pregnant would the stress of June be bad for the baby?

I've also realized that it won't be possible for us to sleep together when I'm pregnant. Our condo is just so small and our bed is against a wall. Right now I climb over D to get out. I obviously will have a hard enough time without climbing so either she'll have to climb over me (which doesn't sound fun either) or I'm going to have to move into the nursery on a twin bed.

The good news is the nursery will not be set-up (other than painting) until close to the end of my pregnancy. Although we are the type to buy a bunch of stuff we're really going to restrain.

1 comment: