I went to see my GP today and I have my instructions to go off of my current medication. All along I have been told that it would be fine to continue during pregnancy but I do not want to take any chances. I'm going off slowly over the next 9 weeks.
I requested referral to Fertility Clinic #2 but it appears that I was not referred correctly and I'm going to a clinic I had never heard of. Let's call this referral to clinic #4. I asked about Clinic #3 and my Dr. had never heard of them. I find this odd since my previous GP was going to refer me there.
Is it wrong for me to want to have multiple consultations to choose the clinic I want to use? This is expensive and life altering.
That said:
#1 - booked in March. This place is hands down the most convenient choice. It's across the street from my office building - could you ask for better than that? I could be inseminated over lunch. BUT... I've met 2 of the staff and they seemed like flakey morons and I'm not sure how "Same Sex positive" they are. Also, they are affiliated with a specific Sperm bank that I'm not yet sure I want to use.
#2 - I'll try and book my own appointment. This place is close to home but that won't help much on a workday. I've read good things about them and was looking forward to checking this place out.
#3 - Not sure if I'll call this one. I'll see how calling #2 goes. If they reject me due to no dr. referral, I may try here. From the website their offices look really nice compared to #2 and #1.
#4 - Booked date TBD, April? Glowing Dr. reference, apparently lesbian couples who have gone love this guy but it looks a lot more intimate than the others. Nice website.
ReplyDeleteshowlive影音視訊聊天網-聊天室福利在線視頻
台灣辣妹視訊聊天室-一對多聊天室福利
成人視訊-午夜激情直播間
性愛視訊-午夜視頻聊天軟件
85街-裸體美女視頻(無內褲)
85街論壇85st-色情真人秀場聊天室
85街免費影片收看-大尺度真人秀場聊天室
85街官網-視頻啪啪免費聊天室
85街官網st論壇-能看啪啪真人聊天室
85街官網免費影片新版-真愛旅舍ut聊天室